Monday, June 8, 2009

STRENGTHS FINDER 2.0

I just bought Tom Rath's book, STRENGTHS FINDER 2.0. It comes recommended to me from several directions, including Homeland Security Careers (http://www.hshdcareers.com/), a great career-networking and education (and more) group in the Colorado Springs area that I attend. NOTE: The book has a clever way to promote original sales - a unique access code (sealed at the back of the book) for an online assessment and website that is only good for one user per code. (So don't buy it used!)

I would like to know if visitors to this blog have read and used this book, or if you have other personal-assessment tools you have used, that might help identify your personal brand. Your comments and suggestions are welcome; I'll post them regularly.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't really gotten into this subject. Sounds interesting though.

    ReplyDelete